Tuesday 17 September 2013

I'm refuses but I had to !

Views


Assalamualaikum w.b.t


Hello guys !
 Today is my first Communication In English classes at my faculty that was Faculty Of Islamic Studies . Very enjoy and excited besides we got a pretty and sporting teachers . 
I'm just love it !

 Thank you very much madam ♥♥♥

 I'm purposes write this entry in english language just to improve my skills in writing , speaking , spelling and whatsoever . Maybe it would be boring entry to some of you guys but i dont care as long as I can  
improve myself in English very well .

Yaa , maybe my english is not too good like the others but i am trying to be the best .
 Please pray for me guys and help me to improve in english very well instead I have to retake MUET in the next November .

Ohh God please !!
I am very nervous when thinkking of it !

imaged by google



I should stop here and I'm going to start doing my first assigment . 

Yaa ! Be strength and be enthusiastic niena !!

Don't you ever give up on what in every your effort .

"No pain , no gain "

Remember it !



Thank you !

Bye !



!...Lepas baca LIKE dan KOMEN sekali tau...!

No comments: