Saturday 21 September 2013

Happy Birhtday Mummy !

Views


Assalamualaikum w.b.t


This special entry should be exist yesterday but due to some commitments I had to update this entry a little late .


21/9/2013

Happy Birthday Umi ...
"Happy longevity
May God bless you
I love you "



Dear Mummy....

Thank you very much for everything

Thanks for being the best mother to us

Thanks for giving birth of us

Thanks for being a mother also a father to us 

Thank for every advice you give to us

Thanks for giving your love and care to us

Thanks for feeding us during our childhood

Thanks for your kindness to us

Thanks for the fee that you give to me during last break semester *hehehe

Thanks for accompany me when i'm afraid even in our own house and sleep with me  

Thank you for teaching me how to cooking , sewing , baking

and

Thank you for praying my success untill I afford to reaching this level 

without you and Allah permission 

I would not be here 


I love you very much 


                                                                                   Sincerely ,
                                                                                  Your love



!...Lepas baca LIKE dan KOMEN sekali tau...!

No comments: